Giving and receiving flowers can brighten someone’s day or show them how much you care about them. Big, bold and beautiful gerberas are joyful flowers. No matter what size of the flower bouquet you give, can guarantee that it will be appreciated by the recipient due to its unique beauty and heartfelt sentiment.
Different color of gerberas has its own meaning. The color you choose to send can help to convey your feelings. Here are some of the most popular gerbera flower color meanings.
- Pink gerbera symbolizes grace and gentility. Light pink gerberas can express admiration or sympathy, while dark pink gerberas are a symbol of gratitude.
- Red gerbera flowers symbolize unconscious love.
- Orange gerbera symbol of sunshine and joy. A perfect flower to lift your mood up instantly. Orange gerbera bouquet makes you feel much better about yourself and joyful.
- Bright and sunny yellow gerbera flowers represent friendship and happiness is great to send your friends as birthday flowers or to show how much you appreciate them.
- White gerberas symbolize innocence and purity.
Please note that due to seasonal availability of flowers it may be necessary to vary individual stems from those shown. Our skilled florists may substitute flowers for one similar in style, quality and value. Where our designs like a vase or basket it may not always be possible to include the exact item as displayed. If such an occasion arises we will make every effort to replace the item with a suitable alternative. Pace Flowers & Gifts reserve the right to replace any item with another of equivalent value depending on availability.