Tulips are amongst the most attractive flowers on earth. They are known for their vibrant colors and simplicity. Tulips symbol of perfect or deep love, the perfect way to profess your love. They’re ideal to give to someone who you have a deep, unconditional love for, whether it’s your partner, children, parents or siblings.
Different colored of tulips have different meanings. *Color subject to availability
- Orange tulips represent happiness. (bring smile to anyone’s face/ send to friends and family members to show them u care)
- Purple tulips have a meaning of royalty and elegance. (perfect for bridal bouquet/ to someone who you think is fabulous and deserving of these beautiful bloom)
- Pink tulips are known for meaning affection, caring, good wishes and love. (send to friends and family members to show them u care/congratulate someone on a new job/a promotion/graduation)
- Red tulips have a meaning of eternal love and passion. (for couples to give each other/use for wedding purposes)
- Yellow tulips have a meaning of cheerfulness and hope. (bring smile to anyone’s face/bring good luck and prosperity)
- White tulips have a meaning of forgiveness, respect, purity and honor. (need to apologize to someone/ religious milestone like a baptism)
Please Note: Pace Flowers & Gifts reserve the right to replace any item with another of equivalent value depending on availability. Made upon order, no rushing order kindly order before the date needed.