Cut flowers can brighten up a room space and lift your mood. Once received your fresh cut flowers, the question is how to make them last as long as possible. Of course, we know that fresh cut flowers do not last forever.
- Prepare a clean vase and clean your vase thoroughly.
- Pour water into a vase and add your floral food.
- Remove extra leaves at the bottom of each stem.
- Trim about 2-3cm from the bottom of the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Keep the flower into vase and style.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Change the water regularly after the second day.
How to extend the vase life of your fresh cut flower with a little care?
To help you, we’ve put together useful tips for caring for your cut flowers.
Follow these simple steps and your cut flower should last one to two weeks.