Gypsophila, commonly known as Baby’s Breath, a symbol of everlasting love, pureness and innocence. It’s a classic choice for a rustic or bohemian wedding.
Baby’s Breaths come in variety colors. Do you know there is the meaning behind it.
- White symbolize Purity, Innocence, Faith, Cleanliness. Virginity, Perfection, Adorability, Kindness, Humility, Heaven, Light, Goodness and Softness.
- Purple symbolize Nobility, Beauty, Elegance.
- Pink symbolize Femininity, Romance, Charm and Tenderness.
- Blue symbolize Loyalty, Sincerity, Confidence, Widom, Faith and Sincerity.
- Butter Yellow symbolize Light and Joy.
- Red symbolize Love, Affection and Romance.
- Green symbolize Young Love and new beginnings.
TIPS: Matching boutonniere of miniature Baby’s Breath for the groom might be the perfect way to tie your floral design together.
Please note that due to seasonal availability of flowers it may be necessary to vary individual stems from those shown. Our skilled florists may substitute flowers for one similar in style, quality and value. Where our designs like a vase or basket it may not always be possible to include the exact item as displayed. If such an occasion arises we will make every effort to replace the item with a suitable alternative. Pace Flowers & Gifts reserve the right to replace any item with another of equivalent value depending on availability.