Hydrangea represents gratitude, grace and beauty. It also radiates abundance because of the lavish number of flowers and the generous round shape. Its colors symbolize love, harmony and peace.
All colors of hydrangeas are equally beautiful, but symbolic meanings don’t carry equally. Hydrangea flower meaning depending on the different color. *Color subject to availability.
- Blue hydrangeas have strong associations with feeling of regret, symbolized apology. They also signify feelings of understanding, deep gratitude and sincere.
- Purple hydrangeas symbolize deep understanding.
- Pink hydrangeas carry connotations of heartfelt emotions, romance and true feeling.
- Green hydrangeas symbolize renewal and rebirth.
- White hydrangeas convey both grace and purity.
Please note that due to seasonal availability of flowers it may be necessary to vary individual stems from those shown. Our skilled florists may substitute flowers for one similar in style, quality and value. Where our designs like a vase or basket it may not always be possible to include the exact item as displayed. If such an occasion arises we will make every effort to replace the item with a suitable alternative. Pace Flowers & Gifts reserve the right to replace any item with another of equivalent value depending on availability.